Cocolalla Update

The treatment scheduled for today was cancelled, we believe it will be rescheduled shortly.  We are waiting at ISDA’s request for a meeting and their schedule has not been communicated to us at this point.

If there are any questions you may email tmcnabb@aquatechnex.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s